Patient/Physician Cooperatives (PPC) is an association that obtains fair prices for our members’ healthcare costs. Hunt Regional Partner Physicians and Facilities work together to provide you access to affordable healthcare at a low monthly cost.
PPC makes comprehensive health coverage as easy as 1, 2, 3! Pick your membership plan, select your coverage, and enjoy the benefits.
Includes access to:
• Choosing a Hunt Regional Partner Primary Care Physician visits with $0 copay
* Blood Labs - $0 copay Quest
• Diagnostic Imaging with $0 copay at Green Imaging Centers- McKinney and Dallas. Hunt Regional soon.
Typical services provided:
• X-Ray, CT scan, MRI, PET scan, Ultrasounds, and Mammograms
* 24/7 Tele-Medicine - $0 copay
* Deep Discount Drug Card
* Discount Dental - Aetna Network
* Roadside Assistance
All the benefits in CONCIERGE PLUS and
Includes access to:
* Hospital Admission Benefits
* Inpatient & Outpatient Surgical Benefits
* ER Indemnity Benefits
* Lump Sum Cancer Benefits
Internal Cancer $25,000 Lump Sum
Breast Cancer - $50,000 Lump Sum
Total Monthly cost:
Include Stop Loss coverage at $50,000 for $42.00 and the total monthly cost is:
Total Monthly cost:
Includes access to Hunt Regional Partners
Concierge Providers List Specialty
Witherspoon, Christopher M.D. Family Pc Selvaggi ,M.D. Family Practice
Selvaggi ,Thomas M.D. Family Practice
Lay, Sarah M.D. Family Practice
Van Fossen ,Michelle PA-C PA
Hampton, Mavis FNP-C Nurse Practioner Sanders, Jimmy PA-C Physician's Assistant Tucker, Mechiell PA-
Barnard ,Julie PA-C Physician's Assistant Mahan, Kelsi FNP-C Nurse Practioner
Ingle ,Aspen FNP-C Nurse Practioner Johnson, Johnny PA-C Physician's Slough, Stephanie FNP-C NP
Goodwin, Kerri FNP-C Nurse Practioner Weber, Brian PA-C Physician's Assistant Young, Lawrence PA-C Physician's Fuller, Brittany PA-C Physician's Assistant Thomas, Rebecca FNP-C Nurse Practioner
This guaranteed issue hospital plan provides payments for inpatient/ outpatient physician care, facility costs, intensive care, skilled nursing, substance abuse, and treatment of mental illness, all without a deductible. Request Summary of Benefits.
Provides a $25,000 cash benefit upon the first diagnosis of cancer. The cash benefit is a crucial component of the member’s healthcare plan. This allows recovery to be the sole focus, rather than anxiety and stress over financial worries.
This plan provides an additional $25,000 cash benefit for breast cancer and supports the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Request Summary of Benefits.
Total Monthly Cost: $96 Per Person
Maximum Family Cost $288
(Cost includes Hospital Indemnity Plan)
Have peace of mind in the worst situation. PartnerRE stop-loss insurance is catastrophic coverage that covers 90% of medical and hospital expenses that exceed $50,000 and up to a maximum of $5,000,000 per year. Request Summary of Benefits.
Monthly Cost: $42 Per Person
Entire plan for $247 per adult per month ! $213 per child
• PPC Provider Network- Patient/Physician Cooperatives network of providers can be designated to receive a monthly retainer payment or accept Medicare allowable rates. Hunt Regional Partners Primary Care.
• Concierge Membership: Primary Care Physician (PCP) benefit- This plan has the additional benefit of medical services from Hunt Regional Partners PCP at $0 co-payment for professional consultations and routine examinations.
• Concierge Plus Membership: Diagnostic Imaging benefit- This plan has the additional benefit of $0 co-payment at PPC contracted Green imaging facilities. Dallas - McKinney. Qualified imaging services are: X-ray, MRI, CT Scan, PET Scan, Ultrasounds and Mammograms.
• SimpleSaveRX- SimpleSaveRx provides you pure-pass-thru pricing to encourage pharmacies to compete for your business.
• Patient Advocate- Patient/Physician Cooperatives will allow you peace of mind by providing you a personal advocate to properly guide you through the healthcare system.
• Lab Testing- PPC partners with Clinical Pathology Laboratories (CPL) and Quest Lab testing centers. All the PPC plans cover 100% of lab cost. You will choose either CPL or Quest as a lab testing center through your PPC plan.
• Teladoc- (Telemedicine/Video conferencing) Teladoc physicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Teledoc is commonly used for, but not limited to, conditions such as: Sinus Infections, Respiratory Infections, Urinary Tract Infections, Allergies, Bronchitis, and Cold or Flu. These services are provided at $0 co-payment to PPC members.
• Doc Wellbee- Recieve discounts on dental, vision, hearing, and roadside assistance when you use a service provider that accepts the Doc Wellbee discount program. As a member you are encouraged to reach out to Doc Wellbee for specific benefit and
network inquiries in regards to:
•Dental care discounts
•Vision care discounts
• Virtual ID Card- as a member you have 24-hour virtual access to your ID card through the PPC Application.
• Healthcare Debit Card (HDC)- If you have chosen a HDC in lieu of a PPC primary care physician, use your HDC to pay for your and your family’s monthly healthcare needs such as physician visits and all approved medical services. Request HDC Summary of Benefits.